You can make payments to your Bill Me Later account by:
- Using your PayPal account.
- Contacting Bill Me Later directly online or by phone.
- Mailing your payment to Bill Me Later.
Note: You cannot Pay Bill Me Later using a credit or a debit card.
If your PayPal and Bill Me Later accounts are linked, you can make a payment from your PayPal account. Here’s how:
- Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile near the top of the page.
- Click My money.
- Click Update beside the Bill Me Later section.
- Click Schedule a Payment.
You can only use your PayPal balance or your bank account to make a Bill Me Later payment.
Bill Me Later
Here’s how to use your Bill Me Later account to make a payment:
- Go to www.billmelater.com and log in to your account.
- Click Payment Center.
You can use a checking account or savings account to make a payment. You can pay online if you have registered your checking or savings account with Bill Me Later online.
To ensure your payment is processed by its due date, please make your payments at least one day before the due date.
If you prefer to send your payments by mail, use the address below:
Bill Me Later P.O. Box 105658 Atlanta, GA 30348-5658
Include your Bill Me Later account number on your check or money order. You can find your account number on your Bill Me Later statement.
You can make a payment by calling Bill Me Later directly at 866-528-3733.