Securities License Prep Material
There are no pre-license requirements for securities licensing
Exam FX– Series 6 (Series 63 is included) material base price: $139.95. For more information and options, please click on this link:
Securities sales agents help their clients buy and sell stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities, as well as other investments and financial products. The demand for investment products and advice continues to grow as people look for ways to diversify their savings and protect their retirement, especially in this volatile economy.
- Securities Sales agents assist clients in the buying and selling of stocks and bonds or mutual fund shares, annuities, and other investments and financial products.
- Many insurance agents obtain their securities license in order to be able to offer more comprehensive financial planning services to their clients.
- The demand for investment products and advice continues to grow as people look for ways to diversify their savings and retirement strategies.
Our innovative, new study tools and materials are designed to work in combination with each other to:
- Make your prep-time more productive.
- Study where and when you want.
- Reduce study time.
- Help you understand difficult material.
- Provide you with the direction and motivation to succeed.
Please note that corporate pricing may be different than those listed.